Minute 2: 25-35 double unders
16 alternating DB Snatches
12 Steps DB Front Lunges
Knee on the wall
Pick the weight and adjust as desired
The weather is clear, the gym is open – make sure and get your butt in here tonight!!!
Come meet our newest 2222 Coach!!!
I grew up in Georgetown, Texas, and have lived in Cedar Park for 14 years. Growing up, I played many sports including softball, swimming, basketball, and soccer. In the past 5 years I have run 5 half marathons in different cities, and many 5k’s in between. I have been teaching preschool for the past two years, and am currently a swim coach, coaching swimming, from ages infant to adult. I have a love for fitness and have enjoyed training over the past 20 years. I recently joined CrossFit Cedar Park and have found a new passion for fitness!
Don’t forget to sign up to help our two adopted families from the
Monday, December 25th – Closed
Tuesday, December 26th – 9:30am & 4:30pm classes only
Advanced – try free standing with a spotter
3 sets – resting 3-4 minutes between sets
3 half range deadlifts (floor to top of the knee)
Immediately followed by
6 box jumps 24/20
Mon – Wed – Regular Schedule
Thanksgiving – Closed
Friday – 10am – Free Community Workout at Cedar Park
Friday Night – 6:30pm
Come PR your lifts
* Bench Press
* Clean & Jerk
* Back Squat
This is BYOB to celebrate your PR’s!!!!
What is this?
Groups of 4, eating Paleo or Macros, staying on track through the holiday season!
Earn points for following the nutrition plan, working out, completing challenges and Hot Wods!
Winning Team – Gift Card for an EXCELLENT Cheat Meal!
Kick-off Meeting – November 18th at 10:30am
(price increases on Saturday!)
Banded Shoulder Warm up
Coach Led Warm up :
pull up/skill work:
6 minute emom :
for quality but score weights
every minute perform one rep from each position.
1 Clean lift off +
1 Clean high pull
1 squat Clean.
Pull up n box jump: For Time
box jumps 24/20
Knee to chest
Hamstring up n over
This is what you need to know…
• First WOD will be announced Live online Thursday night at 7pm.
• We will also be streaming it at the CrossFit Cedar Park box and invite you to come by and hang out.
• Heat Times will be predetermined (based on the WOD, movements, required equipment, weights, space, etc) and posted at the box and on the fan pages by noon on Friday.
• If you are registered for the Open and on CFCP roster it will be assumed that you will be at CrossFit Cedar Park Friday Night to complete the WOD. If for some reason you are not going to be here, please shoot me a message to let me know before the heats are made.
• Friday Night Lights will start at 7pm with the first heat at CrossFit Cedar Park. In order to keep things running smooth, please show up in advance to check in and warm up.
• If you are unable to attend and complete the WOD on Friday nights, we will be offering Make Up & Redo opportunity on Sunday mornings in place of the Skill class at CrossFit Cedar Park
• The Class WOD on Friday will be the Open WOD, so everyone will have the opportunity to participate. Please note that if you plan on completing the WOD during regular class times, you will not have a judge.
We are super excited and looking forward to be hosting a super fun 2017 CrossFit Open with an amazing and supportive community. Thank you to all the athletes who have signed up to compete, help judge or both!
Group warm up
8 rounds of 20 seconds work/10 seconds rest
Pike pulses/leg pulses
Pistols and pistol progressions
3 rounds for time
Run 800 meters
21 toe 2 bar
15 KB swings 1.5/1.0
Trigger point pecs
Hamstring up n over
Lat stretch band